Friday 20 November 2015

Owl Designs

I have to make some designs about Owl. Mainly I'm working with Carpet designing. for Carpets it's about attraction, simplicity and variety. I can add up to 5 colors. I google first about the subject for the important details. Only thing I got from the interesting fact is that Owls can turn their neck about 270 degrees and they have big cylindrical eyes. So I decided to put a glass on one of them. Then I got an Idea to make a dancing pair. I worked on that and make this illustration on paper.

So I started working on them on photoshop to color them. I have a choice of 5 colors and among them black is unavoidable. Then I select the second color as orange. It is also an important color in Mats. Then I chose the Violet because of the combination with orange, then Rose and green. So I my dancing pair is ready to apply. and the Owl day and Owl night is makes sense.

Hope you like this. Anyway I love this. Look at it how beautiful is this. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment