Sunday 22 November 2015

Owl Design for shape mat

Today I have to make Some Owl design in shape mat. I select a default shape and make an appropriate design. An Owl attracting its pray, that is my idea first. here pray is a butterfly. so attracting butterfly with flower will be suitable. Here in Mat designing we should consider one thing very strictly, that is never use negative messages and emotions part of the design. So i just change the emotional expression of the owls into a happy and lovely one like you see here.


Now it's time to bring colors. I can give up to 5 colors. Black is one, I prefer Orange and Violet because the mat is a Cream color one, I have to add green for stem of the flower. and also a sky blue. So this is the final image.


Hope you like this. Thank you for Visiting the Site. Have a nice time.

No comments:

Post a Comment